November 25, 2008

i'm moving to disneyworld...no really i am :)

I have decided to take one of my internships at Disneyworld...Why not? So my mom is super jealous, and I think she may try and sneak onto the plane with me. I leave January 5th, just a few days after Bria's wedding, and stay until April 17th! So, I get to miss most of the cold winter (I'm betting Rexburg will still have snow on the ground when I'm back at school), but I get to spend the majority of it on the beach!
I'm going to be working in one of the Resort Hotels at the front desk, then spending my remainder days at the park. I've never been to Disneyworld, but I'm betting my life it's the happiest place on earth :P

1 comment:

Jared said...

so what do you think of your experience of disney being the happiest place on earth after your stay there? j/k