April 30, 2009

Swine Flu

With this huge scare of the swine flu, it becomes kind of embarrassing to walk around campus with a cold. For the past two weeks, I’ve had a minor cold that hasn’t really gotten better or worse. I have the occasional sneeze, a cough, and the sniffles. When I sit in class with a tissue in hand, in can’t help but notice the “sneaky” glances from others wondering why I dared come to school with a chance of infecting them with my disease...

For a Park City update, here's what's new: 3 children have been infected with swine flu in the Park City School District. As a result, all church services, school, Prom, and any extracurricular activities are canceled till next week. That sucks. Ha!

Also, this is a text I received last night: "They once said that a black man would be president when pigs fly. his first 100 days and BAM, swine flu." Thanks Chris :P

Here is also a picture of the Elder's in Mexico...This is Trevor Atkinson, my little sister's boy hanging in Mexico with his companions:

No comments: