August 24, 2009

Superheroes and Such



So here I am sitting alone in Rexburg with nothing to do, and I thought that I should update my classy blog. My life doesn't consist of anything too exciting, but I'll tell you one thing I'm in love with lately...The Green Arrow. Yes, I have succumbed to the world of Smallville and all of its super cheesy treasures. But seriously, anyone who doesn't like the Green Arrow aka Oliver Queen is just plain crazy...See for yourself!

But really...very attractive billionare with a bow and quiver who wants to save the world? I mean, you don't run into those every day :P I need to find me one of them!

I blame my old roomie for getting me addicted to Smallville. I just warn any of you that if you start on episode one, you have to keep going. Don't do it! You'll waste the next few months of your life trying to catch up on all the awesomeness/cheesy pick up lines.

That's all I have to say for now. If you stay tuned tomorrow, I may post a blog about the very awkward date with my boss a few months ago that I promised you all...

No comments: