August 14, 2009

UPDATE! GET YOUR UPDATE!

Ok, so lately I have been oober busy with work. I know that is absolutely no excuse to fall behind on updating my blog, so I have no excuse. I guess I haven't really had any pictures to post, or anything to write about. So at work today, Kelly (the girl I work with) and I have been getting kind of obsessed with actions and brushes in photoshop. If you have photoshop and don't know what these are, let me enlighten you.

Actions are a nifty little tool you can install in the photoshop program that makes your pictures look all cool and stuff, without you having to do hardly any work. I became quite familiar with these around December. Only till this week have I found several different actions to play with and keep me occupied. I got Kelly hooked. Then she introduced me to brushes. When you open photoshop, the brushes installed are the boring round ones with no special use. The brushes she introduced me to are wavy ones, eyelash ones that elongate your eyelashes, feathers, hair extentions, and all sorts of cool things :) So while we have been creating masterpieces of art, I thought I should blog about my newfound love. Brushes.

You can download all you want for free at www.deviantart.com. Type in what you're looking for (i.e. brushes/actions) and it's like Christmas on a webpage! Bria came to me earlier this week saying she wanted me to put two of her wedding pictures together where her bouquet was in front of her face with just her eyes showing. I did that and sent it to her, but then I got a little carried away...See for yourself. Ok. I talk to much. It's fine. Peace out.

1 comment:

Chad and Elizabeth said...

Since it sounds like you have free time all the time (not! haha) I should send you some of my wedding pictures so you can make them all cool like this ok? Thanks, I would love that! You do need to update more often though so the blog obsessed (me) can blog-stalk you more! Miss ya!