October 21, 2010

Attempt #2 at Halloween...

If you have followed my blog since the very beginning, I have mentioned a few times on how Halloween is not my forte. I guess I just don't have the haunting spirit. Year one at college, my Halloween consisted of numerous exams, followed by comforting my best friend through her first breakup. Needless to say, no costumes, parties, or candy was involved.

Year two was my absolute favorite. Bria and I got out of class and both agreed we didn't want to go to the Halloween dance. We decided to spend our evening at Arby's and talk about random TV shows we had recently watched. If I recall correctly, we talked about some woman getting a parasite stuck in her head from some lettuce in her salad. Anyways, we ended up going to redbox afterwards to rent a "scary movie." Something to know about me is I am the biggest baby on the planet. I don't do haunted houses, and I don't do scary movies. To tell you the truth, the cover of this movie would look quite frightening to any child under the age of 6, and the movie itself was considerably laughable. It's called "The Curse of King Tut's Tomb." If you're having a cheesy movie night, please go and rent it.

Year three was such a bore that I don't think it deserves an entire paragraph. Garret and I stayed in while watching some movie at my apartment. The movie was forgettable because I don't even remember what we watched...

Year four was my first attempt at any Halloween festivities. My sister and I dressed up as Indians. We looked through our closets and makeup, and threw together whatever we had. We then attended our wards Halloween bash for about an hour before returning home. I'm quite the party animal.

So it's the time of year again where Halloween lovers of all ages dress in their ghoulish best, and set out to have fun. I actually have come up with quite the fabulous getup this year. Pictures will post after all hallows eve. This year, I'm going all out!

1 comment:

Jason and Bria said...

k first of the picture you have of me up top....i look like a goober so you should change it pronto. second of all thanks for comforting me through that obvioulsy hard break up that should have happened way sooner than it did but thanks again. thirdly that movie was the dumbest movie i've ever seen. no one should watch it and i think the budget was 2 dollars. maybe $1.50. love you.

ps change the picture of me up top. i look lame. i'm excited to see pictures of your 2nd attemt. why are we so different. i love halloween.