February 11, 2011

Mamma I'm a Big Girl Now. Nananananaaaa...

So after a year of diligently searching for a new job, I finally have my own desk with a nameplate, business cards, and a higher pay. It's good to know that four years of college finally did something for me. I am the new Sales and Marketing Assistant at Visit Salt Lake. Basically any groups, conventions, associations that visit the Salt Lake area contact us to book their visit together. My job is to primarily prepare business proposals for Event Directors. So those bajillion campaign projects made in my PR classes finally paid off! Woohoo!

In other news, I am the new owner of a classy new pad on Capitol Hill. I will meet with the owners tomorrow to pick out my hardwood floors, the carpet, and the wall paint. The best news isn't even that it's on Capitol Hill, it's that I have a 5 minute walk to work! Pictures will soon be posted after the big move in. I will move in next weekend after the remodel.


No comments: