April 18, 2011

things i love.

i love a lot of things. here are a few of them.


#1 family. this picture was obviously from jocey's wedding last year. i love these guys though :) they make me really happy :)



#2 friends. these girls know me pretty well. after living together for 2 years, we became really close. i miss these girls terribly...


#3 rufio. you should see how happy he is every day when i come home from work. it totally makes my day!

#4 music. i am always looking for new artists. youtube is amazing. locals are awesome. this week, imagine dragons are my favorite.

#5 reading. i can get away with ignoring crappy life drama when i read a book. reading is my happy place.

#6 traveling. there's a lot of the world, and a lot in it! i hope i get to see it all :) jamaica later this year!

#7 naps. i want one right now actually.

#8 pinterest. it is a collection of all of my favorite things. i'm seriously addicted. from yummy recipes, to happy thoughts, to fashion. pinterest is fun. if you want an invite to join, let me know!

#9 photography. i love to take pictures. there isn't a better way to remember your favorite moments.

#10 elephants. the baby kinds.

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

I MISS YOU TOOOOO!