April 27, 2011

hmm...

I have come to the conclusion that little to no people read this blog, so it doesn't really matter what I post :P

Anywho, I went to this Mary Kay party a couple weeks ago because my aunt is a Mary Kay director. She called me up for this facial and makeover party. It was pretty fun. Free food, makeup, and there was also a really hot photographer...dang it, should have got his number...

Long story short, I signed up to be a consultant. I thought, what the heck. I was great at selling credit repair over the phone to a bunch of broke people...I can probably sell makeup to girls. So I paid like 45 bucks for a starter kit which got me this awesome bag filled with makeup. The day it came, I sat and played with it for hours. Even if I don't make another dime from the company, I at least got a cool bag filled with makeup. We'll see. But if any of you need mother's day gifts, we've got killer awesome girly bags with all your favorite things. Hit me up. (You see what I just did? I totally just promoted the company over my blog!)

Oh, and I give free facials and makeovers too. I am in desperate need of a girls night, so if any of you want to come to my house and use my make up goodies for fun, I can teach you the new tricks I've learned!

2 comments:

Cam and Linds said...

Dear Jenica!! I read your blog!! :) At least you have one follower!! :) I think you should track down the hot photographer. Couldn't be that hard...haha sounds like you're doing well, I miss our BYUI days!!

Melissa and Trevor said...

OK...I just found your blog from Spencer and Jocey's and I have to tell you that you crack me up! Anyway, I thought I would tell you that if I had any money I would TOTALLY buy from you because I love the Mary Kay soft hand kit. So if I find any, I'll let you know!