October 28, 2011

Survey

Ok that's it. I think that post first dates, the best way to determine how you did is to give the boy a survey. Just think about it, if every date was a learning experience and gave you an opportunity to improve for the next guy, us ladies would all be on top of the dating scene! Just a small slip of paper that asked on a scale of 1-10 how the date went, the likelihood of a second date, room for improvement, and additional comments. Umm genius much? I think this should have been required from the get go. Think of how much drama would be spared. If I ever run for President, I'm mentioning it in my campaign. It would be a huge contribution to world peace I think...

1 comment:

mybkexperience said...

I found this on internet and it is really very nice.
An excellent blog.
Great work!