October 27, 2011

Why do we torture ourselves with the cruel game called dating?

Seriously, that's all it is! You meet someone, you go out with them, then you either like them or you don't...But what if you like them? And what if you're a girl? Then you have to patiently wait a normal amount of time before you contact the guy or wait for him to call...or in this day and age, text. It is excruciatingly painful! Cause I haven't dated a lot recently. And I just went out on a hot date...and I like him lots. But then I started thinking afterwords last night that maybe I'm a little too weird...maybe.

Searching for Armadillos

Harry Potter midnight Premier


Accessorizing with live lizards
Britney Spears Impersonator

1 comment:

Jason and Bria said...

haha just don't show him any of those pictures just kiddin. you'll get another hot date with him tonight!