September 20, 2010

Bucket List

I have quite a large bucket list. It grows consistently every day and I figured that I should probably write it down so I have something to measure it by...I finally made it to Puerto Vallarta this year, but what is next? My friend Jessica and I have made some plans for the next year, but the plethora of places that I want to visit in my lifetime is going to take years.

Europe:
Ireland
Scotland (Loch Ness!)
London, England
Switzerland
Nice, France
Greece
Spain
Germany
Sweden
Prague
Venice, Italy
Rome, Italy

USA:
New York City
Havasupai
Mt. Rushmore
Virginia Beach
New Orleans
Superior, Colorado

Middle East and East:
Jerusalem, Israel
Egyptian Pyramids
India (ride an elephant!)
Beijing, China
Tokyo, Japan

Everywhere Else:
Auckland, New Zealand
Sydney, Australia
All over Africa!
Argentina
Chile
Madagascar
Nova Scotia
Fiji
Jamaica
Belize

I better start earning sky miles :)

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

You should add Cinque Terre, Italy to your list. When we traveled the country that was by far the most gorgeous AMAZING place I've ever been! And as for New York, I'm hoping we'll be moving to CT this coming summer, so save up and visit! All you'll really have to pay for is your plane ticket and whatever you want to buy there!