September 21, 2010

Jenica and...

So I laughed today because as I was stalking through my list of friends on blogger, I click on everyone elses blog to see what they're up to...Then I look down their list of people to stalk their friends as well... Creepy I know, but when you've worked a 16 hour work day, there's no guests at your hotel and there's nothing left to look at on facebook, you gotta go somewhere else. Anywho, everyone's blog has a partner...

Bria and Jason
Chelsey and Miles
Lindsay and Cameron
Mishelle and Jake
Rachelle and Rick

You get the idea...

Then you see my name on their list:
Jenica

Just an FYI, my name isn't lonely. It's on an adventure :P

Have a good one :)

2 comments:

Jason and Bria said...

haha i love you. 3 in one day. thats impressive!

Jenica said...

it's actually 3 in 3 days :) i don't have that much free time! ...ok maybe i do, but that's beside the point.