September 19, 2010

Once again, I fail at blogging...

So I looked at my last post...February? How sad. Even more sad is that I have had such an eventful year and nothing to show for it on the wonderful world of webness...At least I don't suck so much at my personal journal...

For those who don't know, I am back in the GREAT STATE OF UTAH!!! (I added emphasis because I'm actually really bored here, and don't really understand why people vacation here...) I am once again working at the Marriott in the activities department, but frantically searching for a new job that has something to do with my area of interest. So, if any of you have any connections to any PR firms, give me a shout out and let me know! Also, if any of you want my job at the Marriott Mountainside, they are currently taking applications...

Here is a list of things I did this summer:

Moved to Utah
Showed my dad that he really does love chihuahuas
Bought an awesome beach cruiser!!!
Got a longboard and went longboarding down Provo Canyon
Went to Moab on a backpacking trip
Survived through 2 break-ups
Watched my little sister get married
Went on a cruise to Mexico (Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, Cabo San Lucas)
Went Ziplining through the rainforest!!!
Survived my car blowing up on the freeway
Learned how to make sushi
Kissed an Israeli Fighter Pilot :P haha
Met awesome new people on the cruise
Went to the State Fair and rode the GIANT YELLOW SLIDE
Went to Dew Tour, and watched Neon Trees

There is my update in a nutshell...My summer was awesome. How was yours?

2 comments:

Chad and Elizabeth said...

my summer? not as exciting as yours... thats for sure! come play in Provo soon!!!

Abby said...

Jenica!!!! Hooray you're back to the blogging world!!!
Israel, Florida, Canada, Idaho, Las Vegas, and a statistics class is the story of my summer! Oh and a Disney half marathon!!!! Lets catch up soon! muah!!!